D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Fun to level 50+!

I beat level 50, then decided to call it quits. I had gotten to the point where all I had to do was start it and watch the guys blow up. Almost nobody got past the halfway point. You should have made it harder. Also, I found some bugs: At like level 20, the "Airstrike" meter froze so I had to guess when my airstrike was ready. Also, sometimes enimies walked right through my base and couldn't be killed. They didn't do any damage, but it was a little annoying. Otherwise, perfect!
End Stats:
Maxed out barricades/weapons
200 Tower Guards
100 Repair Guys
75 Com Hub Employees
Kills: 7310

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

VARRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOM!

This is seriously the awesomest drag racing game EVER. I have no idea what could be better than this.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Best Way To Kill Eardrums

Apart from listening to "Deep Stealth," this is my favorite way to kill my eardrums. Insane, just insane, but not in the "I'M GONNA KILL ALL THE ALIENS INSIDE OF PEOPLES BODIES" way. I gave it a 2 for violence because the dude ate too many "brownies" before going to the concert, then he passed out. Credits are funny, as well as whatever you press. "Your data's no good, dude." Download it for when Newgrounds goes on the wack when Tom's moving the servers from his basement to his bathroom (or wherever they are).

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

Monster Truck!

Type in "istolethiscarn00b" as the VIN number, and you will get this monster truck, with huge wheels and a high ride. If you use the "Slam-o-matic," the car will look a little more real. Just a little, it's still totaly fake.