I Need Money I Need Money

That Poor Guy

Dang, that was so depressing. At least he rode the jet ski for a little while. Why he didn't just bust a couple caps into some rich guy and take his money I'll never know. That jet ski he built was pretty neat though.

TeknoGames responds:

yea, for a peice of crap, it was fun to draw

SECOND COMING SECOND COMING

Neat-o

It's pretty good, nice song. But I don't think planets revolve THAT fast. I like the skelton dragon.

No Remorse No Remorse

Sad, sad sad.

This is probably the saddest movie I've ever seen. What the kid should have done is take the pictures of the people he hated, put them into a flash movie, make it so that he could kill them, and then take hs anger out on that. Then, slap together some fake faces, bodies, clothes etc. and submit it to Newgrounds. Not only would he get to kill those he hated, he might even get on the front page or win an award. Man, I have wanted to do that so many times. I am so glad that I take my anger out on my video games. "You may think you're cool, but I'm a pro skater with all these super models after me!" Sure, they may think you're a nerd, but what do you care? You've just nailed a 1,000,000,000,000-point combo. New bug for you, Neversoft!

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

MOTION BLUR!

Amazing... You've got The Matrix, Mario and other games! I love the cameo of Sonic and Samus, plus whoever you've got there. This seriously is da bomb. Not only that, but it's got that 3D point in it. That made me laugh. great mouth sync. Now I'm just rambling. But it IS great. Do more stuff like this. Now I know Mario's last name!

Pico VS Zombies DoD Pico VS Zombies DoD

It's raining blood!

How bloodly can something get? Doesn't get much more bloodly then this. Really, really bloodly. Nice, but he shouldn't have become a zombie. That is SO cliche. I liked it when he kicked the zombie head on the roof.

Invaded Wars II Invaded Wars II

OMFG! THE CARRIERS!

WATCH OUT, METAL SLUG DUDES! TEH CARRIERS ARE COMMING! Nice movie, I like the usage of SC sprites, you can't go wrong with those. Lots of explosions and pretty colors. :P

DFL: Short Order - Sushi DFL: Short Order - Sushi

Mmmmm... sushi...

I really like that theme music. Also, the blood splatter was great. Very great. Quite detailed, especialy with all the food that usualy isn't there.

WormsTrek Rhapsody WormsTrek Rhapsody

THE BOMB!

Oh man, this thing is soooooooo awesome! It's basicly a great combo of things I like: Queen, Star Trek, and Worms! Just perfect! Even without the violence! I like the red shirt count.

a monkey sucked my dick f a monkey sucked my dick f

Secret song? Where?

Scince when is there a secerct song on "Hybrid Theory"? Or are you talking about something else? Well, that music video makes more sense than most.

Communications Breakdown Communications Breakdown

lol

Well, this was pretty funny. Do you really hate Denmark that much? I know a guy from Denmark who showed me this site. So I guess that if Denmark hadn't existed, I wouldn't be critizing you... Anyway, I liked the "Survivor Afganistan" thing, and the pants commercial. But, did you have to have all those long sequences where nothing really happened? And then there's the silent parts. Next time, review your work before submitting it.

Ballinthegroin responds:

No I dont hate Denmark that much, i actually have nothing against it at all,
This movie was made as a school project and our only goal in making it was that it be long and that we make as much fun as possible of the other kids in the class (our teacher was from denmark and very proud of it).
But if you actually really liked this cartoon We are working on a new comedy series that should be done (or at least started) by sometime late next year
Thanks for reviewing.